Last update: March 19
The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared COVID-19 a global pandemic. It’s now BCD Meetings & Events' absolute priority to support our clients and attendees who’re affected by the coronavirus situation. We’re closely monitoring the developments and are taking necessary actions to limit the impact for our customers.
On this page you’ll find an overview of recent updates and links to reliable sources and reports. Like you, we’re doing our best to keep up with all the changes. The situation is very fluid with authorities, suppliers and airlines changing policies at a rapid pace.
BCD Meetings & Events’ information
- Learn why a Meetings Management program is critical during a crisis
- Discover how to create engagement through Virtual Meetings
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Download BCD Travel’s Travel Risk Survival kit for insights and solutions
- For specific questions about your program, meeting or event, contact your program or account manager.
Travel restrictions and policies
- BCD Travel’s SolutionSource partner International SOS is keeping a list of travel restrictions, flight operations and screening.
Covid-19 case trackers
- Coronavirus dashboard by the World Health Organization.
Guidelines for travelers
- IATA has published health and safety guidelines for travelers.
Other useful information:
- The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention publish updates on a regular basis
- World Health Organization
- US. Department of State
- UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office